It’s January—that time when it’s traditional to look back over the last year and make hopeful resolutions for the year to come. I had a wonderful time in 2019, and I’m happy to report that my list of readers is growing at a steady clip. Thanks so much to everyone who helped spread the word. I’m always working hard to create stories I think you’ll love reading.
Here are some highlights from 2019 for Joslyn Chase:
- Launched my latest thriller, Steadman’s Blind
- Released my latest mystery, Duet for Piano & Chisel, and gave it as a Christmas present for my readers J
- Had stories published in top magazines, including Fiction River and Pulphouse Fiction
- Made it on Tangent Online’s Recommended Reading List for 2019 with my story, Rough Musick
- Released an audio version of my prize-winning story, The Better Part of Valor
- Created paperback versions of The Tower, Death of a Muse, and Double Eclipse
- Released video trailers for Duet for Piano & Chisel, Steadman’s Blind, The Better Part of Valor, Death of a Muse, and The Tower
- Produced a documentary and video tour of Steadman’s Blind
- Attended my favorite conference for writers in Las Vegas and learned a lot!
Ready for takeoff in 2020
I’ve got a whole lot going on for the coming year, and I’m happy to give you a glimpse into some of my plans. Here’s what’s coming:
- Full-length audiobook versions of The Tower, Nocturne In Ashes, and Steadman’s Blind
- A new collection of short fiction in eBook and print. Audio to follow.
- A new and exciting series of medical mysteries
- Publication in Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine
- Video trailers to add to my YouTube channel
- Quarterly promotions offering great prices and/or free books to my readers
And more opportunities to meet and get to know my readers. I’m very grateful for your support and hope you have some great reading experiences with my stories. Thank you so much for purchasing, reading, reviewing, sharing, and everything you do to help my books reach more readers, allowing me to keep writing.
How about you! What plans have you made for the coming year? Any challenging resolutions? Tell us about it in the comments, and thanks for sharing!